Tuesday 24 March 2015

Happiness in living in a joint family !! #together we stand

I remember the time I got transition from my childhood home were we stay as a nuclear family to my husband family were all the members ,uncle, aunts ,cousins,grandpa all stay in a single roof.
But as my husband was in a job in another city, so I had to move with him and has to stay the way I used to ,with limited number of people.I had to handle the kitchen the way I wanted.To cook the things I wanted.
This life of being in a nuclear family was making me happy as I was used to it.With my husband's family I have interaction only on cal etc but rarely get chances to live #together because of my husband job and rarely he gets long holidays to go and stay with the family members.
And after a span of a year and half I was gifted with a baby boy.But now I find myself in a position that I have to leave my job to take care of my baby.The upbringing of a baby in a nuclear family is a very difficult task.The mother has a sleepless night and has to sleep in installments .An afternoon naps is only possible when the baby is sleeping or else never.




After few months after the birth of my baby ,My husband got transferred to the place where his native home is.Now its the time I have to again move to a home from a 2 bhk house.
A home with so many members and so many rooms,Lots of talks among family members and lot many cousins. This is the time I realized by seeing each member that there are love for each other.The upbringing of a child differs so much,a small baby learns a lot and that too very soon when we stay #together in a family.Each of the members of the family stands with a helping hand when ever required.The love and care in a joint family and the #Togetherness one has is unbeatable and incomparable. I get inspired by each of my family members with there feelings of love and affection for each other.They stand by each other and ready to do the work of each other thinking each other as a same unit of an individual. But In this busy city life ,I never had time for others due to personal constraint of balancing job and taking care of my baby.But In a family who lives #together I inspired to get a balancing mindset in any work I do.Now I don't care how I will adjust .When I have to sleep.
Now my sleeps are not in installment.I can sleep whenever I liked.I got a feeling of living #together and oneness for each other.The whole family inspired me to live a life with more love and affection for each other.I bow to them for such inspiration.

Now I #lookup to the whole family's love bond for each other. This bond of love, which I #lookup to, is very different, when we are good and capable without any problems , we feel this big family is a headache and nuclear family is better. But when we face problem then we realize how much important is this love bond in a joint family which helps each other at the time of need.

No comments:

Post a Comment