Monday 23 March 2015

Transition from a girl to a women !! #StartANewLife

A time comes when a girl become a women when she gets married after schooling,colleges,family ,hangout with friends etc.She gets ready to #StartANewLife in a new place,with new people,with new members and for every girl including me its was a time for #StartANewLife
 I was in my final years of graduation and parallel was doing a job .I was leading a life in my own way,were I was a decision taker independently .I dress up in my way.whether I eat or not,no one was having a say in it and that became my comfort zone .



I can stay away till late evening with my friends for study .I can eat fast food daily .I can sit in mud,in grass and I never care of anything.I used to watch the first day first show of every movie,late night sleep.My morning started at 11 a.m and my evening after 8 pm but all didn't last much.A day came when my result were out and my parents were insisting me to marry a guy.I started avoiding them with these talks and a tussle was always there after every day or two.
But it didn't last long and I need to take decision .We arranged to meet the guy.I liked him and his family ,they were soft hearted and the guy was simple and sober.Now this transition from a college goer to a Married women is a initiation of a #StartANewLife


I got married in the best way as in Indian wedding.All were happy including me but now the time has came to bring the change in me .It is the time for transition.Now the girl who never wore a Saree and salwar need to wear saree's and salwar.There was no one who used to take care of my food habits earlier,But now a new family who always ask me to have food and care for me and ask me not to have junk foods.The girl who used to help Mom only on weekends earlier.Now my weekends has converted to weekdays and vice versa.
Now I cannot seat wherever I like.There is my loving hubby who wants me to sit in a place where my dress don't get dirty.Were I am comfortable.This transition for me and any women is a #StartANewLife and this part of life , where I came  in a new place leaving my parents is not just only for my hubby but for a family.We even need to search for a good house in a new place and meet the new housing. I need to convert a house to a home. There are so many responsibilities for me I have to be a Good wife,a good Bhabhi,a good daughter in law,A good mother. I need to take this all with love to all and equally I get love from all.I realized when a bride comes to a family he doubles her parents ,brothers and sister.The time she start loving them she gets so much of love with all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment